Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Vibes




AHHHH!  Fun, fun, FUN!!

Does it get any cuter than this?

This is my first card with front/back images, and I love it.
As usual, I have another idea for this particular image.  This is one of those times when you make the card and then come up with a bigger, better version of it (so stay tuned!).

I just adore this particular set from MFT.  It's got a ton of different images and possibilities, and that makes your dollar go a lot further.

For the outside of this one, I used my Cuttlebug and a Stitched Rectangle die to cut the window and did some very simple colouring with Copics on the pooch.  

I stamped the Happy using Happy Everything from Mama Elephant, and placed it right in the centre of the window.


The pooch got his head put on straight on the inside, so he's looking in at the treats.  And seriously, what a makes cute little pup happier than a bunch of bones to eat?


I cut out a handful of his bones using the dies, as well as a bowl to hold one.  I wanted to keep the colour palate fairly simple, so coloured his bowl red to match and gave it some oomph with a good layer of Glossy Accents.


I so wish it was Saturday instead of Sunday so I could get busy with ramped up version of this one, but I guess it's going to have to wait.

Back to work tomorrow...

See you later!
Beth

Find me on...

YouTube

Instragram

Pinterest

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment