Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love You a Bunch with Copics, Creating a Background, and Masking






Hi everyone!

The nice weather is here and I've got flowers to celebrate!

The stamp set I used is called A Bunch from Waffle Flower, and I used a bunch of the stamps to create this card for Waffle Flower's challenge which you can find here!

I loved the inspiration photo for this challenge, and if I can find time, I've got another idea for another card.


Time seems to be an issue these days for me these days!

To make this card, I used a few different techniques: Copic colouring, stamping to create a background, and masking to reshape the desired image.  These are all great techniques to get a good handle on.  The open up many more possibilities for you in card making.


Check out the video below to see how it's done!





See you next time!
Beth


Find me on...

YouTube

Instragram

Pinterest

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment