Sunday, April 19, 2015

Maisy and Madeline have a Stampingbella Challenge




It's Sunday again, and I keep wondering how that happens!  I swear it was Sunday 2 days ago...


Regardless, I have a card all ready for this week's Stampingbella challenge.  It's a sketch challenge and Maisy and Madeline are coming out to play!  This stamp is just danged cute!  And so fun to colour as well.




As usual, I didn't completely follow the sketch (I'm such a rebel...).  A little creative liberty is allowed, right?

I remember having this argument with a prof I had in a photography class.  Apparently he didn't like my work, and I argued that just because he didn't like it, didn't mean that it wasn't good.  He, I guess, thought he was the definitive voice on photography.  

Uh huh.

Anyway, I'll be back with another challenge card, and then I'm off to play with my new watercolours!!

See ya!
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment