Sunday, April 19, 2015

Love is in the Air with Mama Elephant


Hi again!  

I've got a really fun card for the Mama Elephant Challenge!  Again, I started with absolutely no plan. All I had was the stamp set sitting in front of me, and I just started working from there.  

I really think this is my favourite way of creating these days.  Just sit down and see what happens.

I used the Carnival Cupcakes set and Copics to create my "balloons".  The sky background is Peacock Feathers Ranger distress Ink.  I drew some cloud shapes on post-it notes, cut them out and used them as masks while I blended the ink over the card.  It's really easy to do, and you can create whatever image you like, anyway you like.

My only regret on this card was using the linen twine to hold the balloons.  I think next time I do something similar, I'll choose something different.

So as this is just a quick "drive by" post, I'll be off!

I've got some watercolours to play with!

See you next time!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment