Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Unforgettable Petunia and the Stampingbella Challenge


Happy Tuesday, fellow crafty people!

I think I'm developing an addiction to challenges...

It's true!  But I love the "challenge" of coming up with new cards and having to work within a set of parameters, although those parameters are sometimes pretty loose.

So, I inked up the lovely Petunia and set to work last night to come up with something for the Birthday Wishes for the Bellarific Friday Challenge.  I'm adding this one to those submitted by the other sistahs.

Petunia has stolen my heart in so many different stamps.  She's just so adorable and loveable.  She's in a little world all her own and doesn't care who knows it!

Petunia and her little friends are all Copic this week, with a patterned paper from Momenta, and wrapped up with a hot pink bow.  Simple!


There's one thing I love about these stamps.  They all work extremely well in a clean and simple card, and let's face it: clean and simple is definitely my thang.  

So with that I'll leave you with a clean and simple post as well. 

Until next time!
Beth


Stuff I used...


Ranger Craft Sheet
Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer
Martha Stewart Score Board
Scotch Brand ATG Tape Gun - Simon Says Stamp

Copics:


Bg13, 15, 49
B000, B00
RV21, 25, 29
Y35, 38
YR00, 000, 02, 04
E000, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 


Find me on...

My Stamping' Up!® Website

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment