Sunday, April 12, 2015

Full Throttle Fun & Challenges


Hello!

I've been having a lot of fun lately, and I'm not done yet!  I've got another entry for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is the letter "A".



This time I'm featuring Art Impression's Full Throttle Spinner, although I chose not to make a spinner card.


Isn't she awesome?!?!?

For this card I used Copics, and coloured the entire card.  The image itself was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, as it's Copic safe, and the sentiment was stamped in Staz On, because I love the dark, crisp image it gives you.



I also gave her some legitimate goggles by putting Glossy Accents on her lenses.  I love these little touches that really give cards a truly finished look.

I wanted to texturize the background a little, so I used the Mini Tiny Circle 6x6 Stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and some Soft Sky dye ink from Stampin' Up! to give it a little oomph.  An ink daubers from Stampin' Up! was the perfect tool to achieve this.


I brought that same design element into the inside to carry it through, and to break up the white space, while not interfering with the space needed for writing a message.



I love colouring, so this was a really fun card for me.  Sitting down with my Copics or whatever colouring tools I'm using is my idea of a nice evening!  Maybe I need a life...

See you next time!!
Beth

Copics

V12, 15, 17
R35, 37, 59
YR00, 000
E02
E31, 33, 35, 37
W1, 3, 5
YG61, 63, 67
N0
C1, 3, 5, 7
Y000
100
0

Find me on...

My Stamping' Up!® Website

YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment